THANK YOU FOR YOUR REQUEST
We will be in touch soon.
When an iconic personality is paired with an iconic piece of furniture, a legend is often born.” These 5 inspiring women and their favourite living room sets are great examples of these powerful words. Down below you will strike not only timeless designs from the past but essentially – expressive modern sofas.
1. Gloria Guinness – influencial socialite and fashion icon as well as she was a model. She wrote regularly for Harper’s Bazzar and had a particular taste for elegance. This patterned sofa looks like one of her favourite designs. She poses frequently against it.
2. Diane von Fürstenberg, she is one of the most recognisable female fashion designers. The Mae West Lips sofa, which was created by Salvador Dalí, is beloved by Diane. The photograph was taken in her headquarters in New York City in 2012.
3. Tory Burch – the well-known fashion designer. Her constant source of inspiration sets her parents. In her opinion they were most effortlessly stylish couple. Here she is posing on the green velvet sofa inspired by a much-photographed model in Hubert de Givenchy’s Paris residence.
4. Marguerite “Peggy” Guggenheim was an American art collector with a bohemian soul. Her angular, modern sofas stil amaze everybody. The photograph was taken in her home in Venice in December 1961.
5. Lee Radziwill is an American socialite, interior decorator as well as former actress. Her inimitable style is electrifying from the ages. The photograph presents the lovely minimalist, but how fashionable, scroll-back sofa in her Parisian apartment’s living room.
After reading this article, do you have any favourite sofa design from our selection? Let us know, we are curious! For more inspirations, don’t forget to follow our Pinterest account!